oOnly because this was is a quick an easy one I decided to do the tag (sorry if you've tagged me before and I didn't do it:(
Choose the 4th picture in your file and explain it....
This was me getting ready on the set of Good Day Alabama to do a cooking segment. I was incredibly nervous but ended up really enjoying it. Although I was thankful to be sick the next time they called and asked me to be on!
ok I tag
Deb, Laura B, Leslie, and Kimmie(:
Choose the 4th picture in your file and explain it....
This was me getting ready on the set of Good Day Alabama to do a cooking segment. I was incredibly nervous but ended up really enjoying it. Although I was thankful to be sick the next time they called and asked me to be on!
ok I tag
Deb, Laura B, Leslie, and Kimmie(:





No comments:
Post a Comment