
A BABY!!!! We had another ultrasound on Monday and were blown away to see more than just a white and black blob! It actually has a head now.. and arms and a body... and it even wiggled for us! We were so excited. Andy was precious... as soon as we got home he was like " I want to see 'him' again!" ...... clearly hoping for a boy. I was 8 wks 4days on Monday but the baby was measuring 9 wks 1 day... a big baby already... go figure. We go back at 9 1/2 weeks next Tuesday for our last visit at the specialist. Thanks again for all the prayers. We couldn't imagine a more wonderful Christmas present than this little miracle. Oh, and another little gift I got is the nausea seems to be letting up a little! I actually felt semi-normal yesterday and ate a whole meal at Bonefish. I'm not counting on it lasting for long but I will take any break I can get!





3 comments:
Yay for a healthy baby and a mama that feels better! Hope yall had a great Christmas!
That's great Ashley! And to answer some of the questions from the post below, I was literally only naseaus for the 1st trimester. I really think it stopped the day I entered my 2nd trimester! I'm glad you are feeling better and that things are going so well for you and baby!
"he's" beautiful!! :)
Post a Comment