
Our only "outing" this Christmas was making it to Scott's Fball banquet... we missed about 4 Christmas parties... I felt like such a scrooge this year... nausea will do that to you I guess! Of course, I always have to do the little disclaimer.. "it will be so worth it"... and I know it will(:

Thankfully, we put up our tree Thanksgiving weekend before the nausea set in... otherwise it wouldn't have made it up. You know how some years you love your tree and others you just don't? Well, I had in my head exactly what I wanted this year... I had bought tons of brown and bronze ornaments last year (along with this gorgeous brown silk tree skirt and 4 brown silk stockings to match... for $10 TOTAL on a 75% off sale last year!) at the after xmas sales and I was so excited about a more formal (but simple) tree- Once I decorated it I was so dissapointed... not what I had pictured... but then I found this awesome brown and gold ribbon at Michaels and some more brown balls for "filler" and then it all came together.. I was so excited and couldn't wait to turn on the lights every night. Of course, no one stepped inside our condo all of December- but Andy and I enjoyed it(:

This was the only other part of our house that got touched with any xmas decorations... sadly, all of my other 4 bins full of stuff stayed in the guest room the whole month...

Well, I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas Season! It's hard to believe 2009 is just around the corner!!!!
1 comment:
Look at you, sassy! I love your dress! You look great!
Post a Comment