12.30.2008

Our Active Little Peanut

Peanut, Cupcake, Him, Her....whatever we feel like calling "it" at the moment...is doing just great! I am 9 1/2 weeks now and this baby is so active already! I wish I could feel it. He was kicking and punching the whole entire U/S this morning! (We like to think that means it's going to be a good athlete!) Or it could just mean it's going to be a wild child like it's mother! The heart beat, size, etc all looked perfect they said. I was actually really sad leaving there this morning as I had to say good bye to all these sweet women that have been through the past 10 months with me-through all the ups and downs. Thankfully, my OB is just 2 floors down so I can go show them my big belly in a few months.
Keep Scrolling for more posts!

7 comments:

Kimmie said...

its definitely starting to look like a little baby! sooooo exciting! i can't wait to meet him...or her.:) lets get together soon.

Chandler said...

yea. this is so exciting. i am so thankful for your healthy baby. love you & miss you.

Leslie Harwell said...

Cute story: Madelyn looks at blogs with me some times and likes to see all the pictures and one day I had showed her baby Mac and then today when I pulled up your blog and she was with me she said, "Mommy, that's baby Mac, look mommy baby Mac." I thought it was precious the way she said it. They are already friends. :)
Big step - to your OB. I remember that from my pregnancy with Madelyn (moving from the Spec. to my OB). Fun times!!!

Deb said...

It never stops amazing me how at only 9 1/2 weeks a baby looks like a baby. i mean...you can totally see your little persons head, arms legs etc. God is SOOO stinking amazing!! I had fun hanging out with you the other day. love you bunches!

Jennie said...

love the little gummy bear!! We really do need to get together somehow soon...let's figure it out!

Graham said...

Ash, I just found out. I'm so excited for you. God is so good. I will keep praying for a healthy baby. I really am about to cry. Yea!!

Susan said...

That's awesome! So I guess your next U/S will be to find out if it's a boy or girl! I'm so glad that everything is going so well. Okay, let's set a date for lunch, would this Friday work for you?