Anyways, thanks also for the continued prayers in my very early and fragile time of pregnancy! We were so excited to get to see the little heartbeat today! I can't believe how much we can love this little black and white blob on a screen! It's crazy! The baby is measuring 6 wks 5 days and we go again next Monday for another ultrasound. I will go once a week to the specialist for the next 3 or 4 weeks and then be released to my regular OB. Please continue to pray for our little peanut(:
Besides getting to see the heartbeat today, I also got stocked up on drugs... zofran and phenergan... which I am very excited about! I haven't thrown up yet..but just feel nauseated pretty much all day everyday (which of course the doctors say is a great sign so I will take it!) If anyone has any tips on what to eat besides saltines and oatmeal I am open for suggestions(:
Thanks again for all the prayers and I will keep y'all updated!(:






16 comments:
what a cute little peanut!:) enjoy it now because you will SOON be massive like me.:):)
I know that sweet little flutter on the screen is the most precious sight in the world!! So excited for you!!
Im glad you are excited about the nausea. All I can tell you is, dont be a hero, take the drugs. You wont hurt the baby. And, when possible try to eat before you get hungry. Its a vicious cycle-the I need to eat, but thinking about food makes me want to throw up, but if I dont eat soon this will get worse. Nothing helped with me expect perscription drugs took the edge off. I hope it only lasts a few weeks for you. My only advice-have low expectations, you wont be so dissapointed if you start to feel like an alien in your own body. I am sorry to sound so negative. I do pray that pregnancy will be a blissful experience for you! It just wasnt for me. Love my baby, just had a hard time sharing my body with her!
Yea! Yea! Yea! God is good! We will continue to pray :)
HIP HIP HOORAY!!!! Isn't it the most beautiful sight? I'm so excited for y'all!! TAKE the zofran! It was a life saver for me. Even though it stinks, it is a great sign to have the nausea. Yay for a healthy little munchkin so far!
I am one of those complete strangers who reads your blog and has been blessed by your attitude and faith in God and saying some prayers for you! I am so thrilled about your news! I am actually friends with one of Julie's best friends from college, Laura. I was sick about eight months during my pregnancy and took those two drugs everyday. I also found that lemon drop candy helped as well as ginger snaps. I also had luck with dairy. I ate several times a day and that helped to keep things on my stomach. Again, I am so excited for your new addition and I will continue to keep you in my prayers!
Hey Ashley. I'm one of those random people that you haven't met that is very excited about your good news. I found your blog on a friend's blog list and was immediately interested when I saw that you were in the process of infertility treatments. It took us six years to get pregnant. After several unsuccessful IUIs we did IVF and now have a beautiful, perfect baby boy (he's not really a baby any more, he'll be 17 months old tomorrow). I will be praying that your little "peanut" remains healthy. What a wonderful Christmas present!
Yeah for Peanut!!! We are praying for you guys and your little miracle!
This is so exciting!!! So sorry about the nausea, but that means healthy baby, right? You'll take it, right? Still thinking about you and praying for you - it doesn't seem real does it??? So exciting!!!!
Ash,
I am so sorry you are sick. But, it is at least a constant reminder that things are okay! That is all I could tell myself after the first month of feeling like you have all day everyday. I would eat green apples. They really help, and peanut butter. I would do bagels with peanut butter and the oatmeal. I think potatoes are good too, in any form. Please call me if you need any ideas. I did it for two and half months straight and have just now had almost a good full week. I hope it does not last that long for you, or anyone, but if you need to rest, do it! I kept going and going and started to feel like I just couldn't do it anymore. I know you can do it, even if you ever feel like you can't. Do not feel bad for feeling bad, it is okay to admit it is bad. (i had to tell myself that too) We did find out today we are having a girl, Eva Grace, after Grant's grandmother. Love you, and thinking about you all the time.
Moms to be this year!!!
I am so excited for you Ashley and will be praying for a healthy pregnancy :)
Praise the Lord for a strong heart beat!!! What a precious gift- so exciting!
yea for the healthy heartbeat!
so so happy to see this news!
AAAAHH!! I'm smiling ear to ear... so thrilled for you and Andy! I'll be praying for your little one and for yall. Love you, Ash!
Grilled cheese. That always made me feel good when I was pregnant. sweets made me SICK, so I avoided them. Oh, I also liked applesauce and wheat thins. Peppermints SAVED me my entire pregnancy. Sometimes cinnamon gum would take away the nausea.
Post a Comment