6.01.2008

Meet the Ashley Mac's Crew!






How did I ever run this business all alone?! It's hard to even remember back to those days! We have an incredible staff at Ashley Mac's! Andy and I take pride in finding EXCELLENT people because we know our business will only be as good as our employees! We are so thankful for how the Lord has provided and continues to in that area.
  • From left: Elise (we call her "E") who just loved to cook and wanted to get some food industry experience. She is great and is picking up so quickly on everything.
  • Alyce is our fabulous kitchen manager- She went to culinary school and then was the pastry chef at Ocean and 26 (really great restaurants in Bham) and then "happened" to see our help wanted sign when she was going to the Pig- we are soooo glad the Lord brought her to us and she is the hardest worker I have ever seen! A lot of people have told me that it is impossible to find someone that can run your business and care about your business as much as you (as the owner) does.. but I am thankful to say I think we have found our girl!
  • Savanna is in culinary school right now and is doing her internship with us and we are so happy to have her.
  • Next is Wanna who most of you know has been with us for almost 2 years! She was my first hired help back when the business was at our house. She has become a very dear friend as well as a wonderful employee!

Andy- usually just in the kitchen for samples!













Howard comes in a few days a week to wash dishes and mop- he is hilarious and fun to have around!


I came into the kitchen one morning last week to find E just glowing as she is pulling chicken (which certainly is not that exciting!).. then I look down at her finger and see why... she's engaged! Congrats E!






Last but certainly not least, we have Josie, our incredible general manager that pretty much runs the place! I will have to get a pic of her in her element (at the computer or on the phone!)

7 comments:

Sarah said...

So fun to see your crew and love how God has grown your business. So funny to think of the days in staff meeting when you have NO idea what you were going to do with your life. You have come a long way baby!!! :)

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

I'm just amazed that you and Andy started this!!! It is so cool!!!

Deb said...

Such pride as I read!!! Ya'll have done an outstanding job with the business! Pretty soon you'll be supervising from home. Whoohoo!!!

Leslie Harwell said...

Ash, I am so so proud of you! God is putting everything in place for the future! :)

Susan said...

CRAZY! I feel like I'm dreaming when I read this post and look at your pics. I cannot believe you went from A Taste of Bham to this! Amazing!

Dana and Chris Sheheane said...

Hey Ashley!! I found your blog from April's and I love it!! i miss not seeing you. I loved catching up on your blog and even though I haven't been to your store yet, I've sent some people your way!! I hope to see you soon and know that I'm praying for you. I have lots of friends in the same boat. love ya, dana

BamaBelle744 said...

I'm a friend of a friends and saw your web page and post. I wanted to know a bit more about your place or if you had a web site for your business.
Crystal (mahan007@bama.ua.edu)