6.11.2008

Spring and Summer at Ashley Mac's

Here are some pics of our ever-changing storefront at Ashley Mac's. I have had so much fun getting to decorate.. and re-decorate..and re-decorate! Who knew there were so many holidays in a year! Below are pics from Easter-which easily changed to spring and summer after I took down the bunnies. My sweet (and oh so talented) mother-in-law made all the curtains, tablecloths, napkins etc. for me! So I think I'm leaving it as is until fall! (unless I decide to get crazy and change things around.. which I tend to do sometimes when Andy's not looking!)





























9 comments:

Deb said...

Um...excuse me...you missed my shout out. hello!! hehe I kid, i kid. the store looks great- as ALWAYS!!!

Shea said...

So cute!!!

Unknown said...

Touche'. haha!

Jason and Laura Brantley said...

i love the new fridge up front!

Maggie Pelton said...

You are so talented! The store is adorable. I wish I could come by and see you! It was good to catch up last weekend.

The Reeds said...

YUMMY! Those cupcakes look fabulous!

natalie said...

Beautiful! You're very lucky that your MIL can help out like that! How fun to have a reason to decorate!

Carolynn said...

It looks great Ashley! I found your blog through Nikki's blog. I love that you are so open and honest. What a crazy and exciting journey the Lord takes each of us on. Miss you!

Susie said...

so cute ashley! so impressed with your store! proud of you!