We received the most interesting email today. It was from a complete stranger who apparently just came by the store on Saturday (while I myself was hundreds of miles away at the beach...ahhh the joys of good employees) and apparently fell in love with it and decided to blog about it..too bad she doesn't work for the new york times or something because I have to say it was a good plug! I especially liked reading the comments of those that read it.. many from other states..who wished they had an Ashley Mac's in their state! Maybe one day(: Oh and actually I take that back... my favorite thing she said was that OUR cake is BETTER THAN EDGARS!!! YAY!!! The Edgarites just don't know what their missing!! Check out her blog if you have time-
http://lbratina.blogspot.com/2008/06/ashley-macs-in-bluff-park.htmlHere is one of my favorite comments on her blog... I thought it was hilarious!
Trina- I thought Edgars had the best. And their's is good, but this is downright sinful to taste that good. You know it is filled with calories straight from Hell. Now I know how Adam felt with the apple...But it is oh, soooo good. THE BEST. Really.
6 comments:
I love that quote! Hilarious! I'll have to agree with her :) It's nice to get a pat on the back every once in a while.
That is so fun! I need to stop by and visit!
That is awesome!! How did you find yourself on her blog? I need to come eat some stuff next time I'm at my sisters.
This is absolutely hilarious! Whening you were telling us at lunch, for some reason, I didn't picture that she went into that much detail on her blog about Ashley Macs. I can say, as well, that your strawberry cake (and truffles) are better than anyone elses!!! Enjoyed lunch today!
That's too cool! Just imagine if that blogger has 4 local friends who read her blog--they all stop by, they tell their friends who all stop by, who tell their friends and on and on!! Perfect word of mouth!!!
Congrats!
Wow! That was such a great post she wrote...nothing like some free advertising! :)
Post a Comment