6.04.2008

I'm OBSESSED with.....

My husband! Sooooo, a few months back Andy and I are driving home and I just start staring at him- then I reach over and stroke his cheek and say "You are so beautiful!".... I received a strange look like I am the weirdest person ever (I get that from him a lot)... I was like "well you know man-beautiful". But I can't help it. Sometimes I just stare at him and think he's so amazing and I can't believe he's all mine! Then I've had this thing lately where I tell him all the time that I'm obsessed with him. He thinks its weird. But deep down I think he likes it. Anways, was just thinking about how fabulous it is to love someone-and be loved. If your married, hopefully your experiencing the same thing. If your single, then you have a lot to look forward to.
(Hopefully Andy won't read this post.. then I will get in trouble)
p.s. I swore I wasn't going to be one of those people that posted with no pics. sorry!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Ok, I'm laughing out loud! Ash, you crack me up! I am SO glad that you are obsessed with your hubby!

Unknown said...

Lance says he's obsessed with Andy too. Next time I see Andy I am definitely telling him that he's "man beautiful!" you are too funny.

Deb said...

Ok...i'm loving your blog. i love that i get the first hand stories from you, but they are just as good when i read them. i can't blame you though, andy mac is quite loveable!!!!!