I think the best thing Andy and I have done since we've been married is plan a big trip with just the two of us every year.. we've been to Charleston, New Orleans, Las Vegas and many other fun spots with friends and family... but this year our "get-away" was to San Francisco! It was an amazing trip and a much needed break from our busy lives! Please excuse the pics of just me... but Andy got sick of me asking every stranger walking down the street to stop to take our pic(:
My favorite stop... the CIA...made me think again about going to culinary school! Thought of asking Andy if we could spend a summer out there so I could take classes! But then I got brought back to reality....

Robert Mondavi Winery tour

Lots of Wine tastings
My favorite stop... the CIA...made me think again about going to culinary school! Thought of asking Andy if we could spend a summer out there so I could take classes! But then I got brought back to reality....
Robert Mondavi Winery tour

Lots of Wine tastings













2 comments:
Yeah!!! Welcome to blog world!! :) It was so fun to look through your San Fran pictures. Jerel and I went there for our honeymoon and can't wait to get back. We're going for our 5 year anniversary!! :)
Wow, that looks like such an awesome trip! Ya'll look great too. (PS-I love your hair!) Look forward to checking your blog often. Thanks for sharing. =)
Post a Comment