July 27th...the 3rd best day of my life (1 being the day I came to know Christ and 2 being the day I married Andy)....Although the first week at home has had it's challenges, the joy he has brought to our lives has far outweighed that. I am soooo incredibly thankful for him! Andy has been amazing with him which has made it that much more fun- we've already grown closer together through this experience and I couldn't imagine doing it with anyone else! All around I just feel so blessed!

Chillin' in the bouncy seat

Checkin' out my crib....too bad for momma that I'm usually wide awake in here

Welcome home little buddy!

I could not be more in love!!! The love I feel for this little life and the overwelming joy he has brought to our lives has caught me by surprise!


My precious boy!!

Getting checked in at Labor and Delivery... ready to get this baby out!(: By the way, I never really enjoyed the actual pregnancy part, and getting him out in the real world has done wonders for me! Waking up in the middle of the night feeding is WAY better than being miserable sleeping while pregnant... I INSTANTLY felt better the moment I delivered..all of the sudden I actually wanted coffee again which was so fun(:
5 comments:
Such a fun post. Makes me extra excited to get my baby girl here. 13 more weeks!!! What's crazy is that as much as you think you love that baby now, you'll turn around 2 1/2 years from now and be that much more in love. It's awesome! We hope to meet hime soon. Let us know if yall come to Huntsville so we can run by and see him. Otherwise we have to get to b'ham soon!
Congrats, Ashley! You look great, too! My parents stopped by this weekend on their way home from a Detroit weekend and I sent them home with a baby gift for you...she's just going to drop it off at Ashley Mac's. Just wanted to give you a heads up!
So sweet! It brings tears to my eyes! Ryder is so beautiful! And you look great too! I'm so excited for you and Andy and even more excited that I get to see him grow up with my lil' buddy at church since they'll only be 3 months apart:-)
Ryder is absolutely adorable!!! So excited for you guys...can't wait to meet him!
It is amazing, isn't it?!? Coffee is the first thing I had right after Callahan and Evans were born. Although, I had it while I was pregnant, too. Can't wait to meet sweet Ryder!
Post a Comment