
FIRST Dr's Appt at 1 week old

First trip to church at 12 days old

First day "out" on day #2 at home ( I got cabin fever after just one day at home so we've been out everyday since!)

First Bath..as you can see from below he liked it only once he was out and in the towel(:

First time in his crib

First trip to Ashley Mac's at one week old
3 comments:
Seriously, I get baby fever when I read your blog!! He's precious. I love all of his "firsts"!
I love the pictures! BTW you look amazing! I can't believe you were actually pregnant!! I can tell your glowing and motherhood looks good on you. Miss you. I'm working on coming up soon. I'll be in touch.
he is so sweet ashley! i am so glad you are loving being a mama! i loved your post about nursing and praying in the wee hours...somehow i am still doing that with sadie at 7 months but it is so sweet. God gives me that same perspective and i'm so thankful!
Post a Comment