8.09.2009

I love my bottle

Little man is still hungry after nursing for 45 minutes so I give him an ounce of formula (which I cried the first time i had to do..but my pediatrician reassured me that I was doing the right thing and it's not a big deal...he needs to put some more lbs on so I guess any way we can do that will work! Anyways, he is so adorable when he eats and as mentioned in one of the posts below he also loves to cuddle when he has a bottle! Makes me want to eat him up(:

2 comments:

Ashley Turnbull said...

I have not posted yet, but CONGRATS! He is adorable, and I am so happy for you. The Lord is good to bring such a healthy beautiful baby to you guys! Ah!!!! And I had to supplement with formula, too. But, only for a few days, and the ped said it was okay, too. Once she got the hang of nursing, we never had to do formula again. And, she wasn't ever confused by the bottle/nipple thing either! You are doing a great job!

Jana said...

Ashley, your baby boy is SO CUTE! I am jealous of your epidural...I hope I have time the next go around to get one! To think you could give birth without pain sounds wonderful. You and your new family look great:)