Ryder made his grand entrance into the world on Monday, July 27th at 3:55pm- 7lbs 15oz and 21 inches long..sorry these aren't in any kind of order but here is our precious little bundle of JOY!!!! WE can't believe how much we love him!
One of my close friends little girl, Graham...she loved looking at Ryder...
Momma Loves you sooooooooo much!!!
About 10 minutes after delivery.....I couldn't have been happier...
All content once I got my epidural...waiting to push
More pics to come soon but I just wanted to post a quick update....thanks for the years of prayers many of you have prayed for us.... we can't believe how gracious the Lord is to give us such an amazing gift! I would have waited twice as long for this perfect little boy!!
One of my close friends little girl, Graham...she loved looking at Ryder...A bunch of my good friends came to see me when I was admitted at my 39 wk appt because I was 3cm and contracting....Andy was still at work so they came to keep me company til he could make it..it was fun because I wasn't in any bad pain yet..
More pics to come soon but I just wanted to post a quick update....thanks for the years of prayers many of you have prayed for us.... we can't believe how gracious the Lord is to give us such an amazing gift! I would have waited twice as long for this perfect little boy!!






14 comments:
Yay! I've been checking your blog over and over again waiting for pics! You look great and Ryder is a cutie...can't wait to meet him!
Congratulations!!!! Can't wait to see more pics!
That is the most beautiful message at the end. You are Ryder look so meant to be together. He is so handsome...what a blessing that SO many people love him so much already!
We could not be happier for you guys. Cannot wait to meet baby Ryder! Lots and lots of love!
congratulations! he's precious! you look beautiful in the pictures!! my sister is a nurse there and said that y'all left a LOT of yummy treats for the nurses..she said it was very nice!
Congrats on a precious little boy. Enjoy lots of sweet cuddle time with Ryder. So glad that he's here!!!
Ashley, Congrats on baby Ryder. He is precious and I'm sure it was such a blessing to finally get to meet him!!!
He's precious!! I can't wait to see thousands more pics and to hear the story of you being admitted!
He's precious, Ashley! We can't wait to meet him.
He's adorable Ashley! I've been working on some little happies for him, so check your mailbox next week! Congratulations!
Congratulations!! He is perfect! So glad that he is here! You look great--and so happy! Being mom suits you well :) Looking forward to more pictures!
Ash - he is just perfect!!! I know you and Andy are so proud! I wanna see more pics when you have time and can't wait to hear updates on the little man!!
He is precious and you look wonderful! Enjoy these first few weeks :) They fly by!!
Congratulations! He is precious! Carter had those same stats when he was born!
Post a Comment