11.03.2010
25 Days of Thanks: Day Three
I'm thankful for the 7 amazing years that Andy and I just celebrated a few weeks ago. By far the best 7 years of my life! I love him more now than the day I married him.....I used to say I was obsessed with him (and yes, it's true, I am) but Andy said that sounded weird. So whatever, I'm really in love-you get the idea! I also grow to love him more everyday as I watch him in his role as a dad....Ryder is one lucky little guy! Ryder thinks Andy is the greatest- he grins from ear to ear when he sees him pull up the driveway every night. Here are the little twins below...Andy doesn't see why I get a thrill out of dressing them alike...but isn't it so fun?!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment