I'm thankful for the Holiday Season that is quickly approaching! I'm thankful for all the fun festivities, the decorating, the great food, spending time with family and friends, giving thanks, and celebrating our Savior's birth. Over the past few years the Lord has really stretched me to focus less on all the "fluff" and more on Him- most of this is due to our business being slammed during these few months...over the last few years we had to skip most xmas parties (so that we could make the food for all the people having xmas parties- ha!) and I didn't even get a tree for a few years (and yes, that was very sad...I LOVE decorating for Christmas and it was a bummer to not have the time). So because of all that, many years it didn't "feel" like Christmas. It was actually kind of refreshing to be able to fix my eyes on Him. I hope I won't forget that this year(:
On a completely different note, if you live in Bham, come by Ashley Mac's Cahaba Heights this Friday and Saturday for our Holiday Open House- lot's of free samples. Check out our Holiday Menu on our website
www.ashleymacs.com 
No comments:
Post a Comment