11.22.2010

25 Days of Thanks: Day 19, 20, 21, and 22(:

I know you've all been waiting anxiously for my "25 days of thanks" posts...and you might have thought I decided to quit....but no worries, I'm still counting my blessings over here...just got behind a few days as we watched the cute couple below get hitched in Chattanooga this weekend.
so here it goes...
Day 19- I'm thankful for FREE babysitters. I realize we are completely spoiled to have a set of parents in town and the other just a short drive and always willing to come and help. We've already decided we will never move(:
Day 20- I'm thankful for my brother Sam and his new Bride Jennifer! Oh, and she has a beautiful and sweet son, Ian, that we are so glad to have in the fam too!!
Day 21- I'm thankful that the stomach bug Andy and I got only lasted for 24 hrs. We were praying it wouldn't last long because we are slammed at work this week...unfortunately, Andy's parents and sis got it. Praying Ryder won't get it.
Day 22- I'm thankful for our bed- we got a king when I was pregnant and now I don't know how we ever fit together in a queen! Speaking of bed....I think it's calling my name.....more later!

No comments: