
Today I'm thankful that the Gospel is EVERYWHERE!!! Today, it was screaming at me from the pages of "The Runaway Bunny". I can't read this book without crying. It is a such a beautiful picture of God's pursuit of us. Just like the bunny, I am so "prone to wander....prone to leave the God I love". My favorite part is the very end when the bunny says "Shucks, I might just as well stay where I am and be your little bunny." Wow. How many times do I have to say that to the Lord. I run away from him all the time- every day to be exact...I run to materialism, to work, to beauty, to friendships, to hobby's etc...to try to find fulfillment and then at the end I'm left empty. Then, He gently reminds me that I can run all I want but He will always follow and bring me back.





1 comment:
You are absolutely right, and what an AWESOME God we serve!!
Post a Comment