I'm thankful for another month to celebrate Ryder! He turned 15 months a few weeks ago but we just made it to the doc yesterday. He is 25.8 lbs (60%) and 32 inches (75%). He is such a complete Joy to be around! He makes me laugh and smile all day long! He is so much fun to interact with now...he points at everything and is always talking (although much of the time I don't know what he's saying!). His latest words and obsessions are the moon (moooo) and bubbles (buhbuhs). He is quite the social butterfly and totally gets re-energized by being around people (I have no idea where he gets that from!).

(the car in the pic above (which R is obsessed with now) is from a garage sale for $4- score! just call me Deb)


Gotta love the no pants look...

He's too cool to sit all the way in the exersaucer...guess this works!
2 comments:
sweet little guy!!! (oh...and thanks for the shout out. ha!)
Oh, I remember all the many ways that they like to sit in the exersaucer! Fun times! Sweet pics!
Post a Comment