3.23.2009

We LOVE the beach!

Julie (Andy's sister) had Spring Break this past week so we decided to pretend like we had one too and joined her and the parents for a long weekend. It was absolutely GORGEOUS weather! 75 and sunny the whole time! I laughed and told some friends last night that I had to go to the beach to get the pregnancy glow- with the way I've been feeling it sure wasn't going to happen without a tan! Anyways, we had so so so much fun... We ate some great food and Julie and I soaked up all the sun we could!


21 weeks

After eating at this amazing Italian place at the Wharf, Ryder was full and therefore by belly felt huge!

Still squeezing into my regular bathingsuits...actually sported a bikini the first day- I guess I will break down and get a maternity one before we come back in May. Ryder was kicking like crazy when I laid out- not sure if he was saying "it's getting too hot in here" or "i love the beach"... we'll go with the second one
KEEP SCROLLING FOR ANOTHER POST





4 comments:

Sue said...

Ashley, you look amazing. You have such a cute pregnant look! Glad you had a fun girls' weekend and fun trip to the beach!

Kimmie said...

you are the cutest!

Shannon said...

You are too cute pregnant!!

Susan said...

you are definitely the cutest preggo i've ever seen! =)