3.23.2009

Girls Trip 2009

We made our annual girls trip (Bama ax's) last weekend to Kelly's parents' lake house. I think this is our 7th trip out of college (not to mention tons during college!). Normally we go to the beach in the summer but this year 3 of us are pregnant so we had to do it early and close by. We had so much fun just laughing and catching up. Unfortunately, Dalgo,Jamie, and Christina weren't able to make it so we really missed them:( We are already planning a spa weekend next year for our 30th Bdays! Love these girls so much and can't imagine my life without their friendships! I have no doubt we'll still be doing this at 50!

Not the greatest pic of us (taken by the self-timer). We had a no make-up, no dress-up weekend(:

We had a little shower for Cammie since she lives in NYC and we won't get to see her before her baby boy arrives in June. We also celebrated with Kristin because many of us were out of town for her shower. Becca gave all three of us some cute little baby sun glasses that we are stylin'.

Me (20 wks), Cammie (23 wks), Kristin (32 wks)





4 comments:

Leigh Collins said...

Awe how cute! AX's are always the cutest! Ha! That is so fun that you are all having babies around the same time. I am so jealous - the last girls trip I went on was right when I found out I was pregnant with my youngest (who will be 2 next week) - Yikes, way over due for another!

lsnellings said...

So fun! I love your little pregnant bellies!!

Kelly Jones said...

Ashley,
Hi! It's been so long. I got the link to your blog so I thought I'd check it out. So glad to see you doing so well.

Kelly (Hughes) Jones

Kellie said...

What fun - it's so good to see all you cute things (if only in pictures)!!!!