3.02.2009

Growing Belly

Here are some belly pics. I am still wearing my regular clothes for now. But I got some maternity clothes a few weeks ago and will probably start wearing those jeans any day considering I can hardly zip mine now. Anyways, we are counting down the days til our U/S on Thursday. Please pray for a healthy baby! Thanks for all the fun votes.... I believe it was about 10 for girl and 2 for boy....so we'll see!!! Pink or Blue post coming soon!(: 9 weeks-such a Merry Christmas!
12 weeks

14.5 weeks


18 weeks- and baby's first snow(:

18 weeks- how come with a t-shirt on I look gigantic? But then I lift up my shirt and feel barely pregnant? weird.





9 comments:

th77hunter said...

You look great Ashley! Can't believe it's time to find out the gender...I'll be watching:)

Susan said...

look at that tan belly! =) you look fabulous. i'm so excited for you this week, it will be a fun day to find out!

Jana said...

gAshley I just wanted to tell you how awesome my strawberry cake was for my baby shower 2 Sunday's ago! It was gorgeous and delicious! My stepmom, Sandie, purchased it from you. Thanks

Teresa said...

You look great and T-shirts really arent made to flatter anyone except ripped up guys who are where a size too small.

Kimmie said...

what a cute little belly bump! its definitely growing! can't wait for thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt & Kadie Laughlin said...

Ashley, you look great!! And i am eagerly awaiting tomorrow with you! Can't wait to hear! Praying for you!

lsnellings said...

You look adorable!!

Chandler said...

can't wait to see you in person! so happy!

Lisa said...

Ashley- love the belly pics. You look GREAT!!!