3.09.2009

Celebrating Baby Ryder

We celebrated the night of the U/S at my parents house with Andy's parents and sister...my mom had everything decked out for a BOY! Ryder already racked up on some cute little outfits and shoes...It was so special.
Long Legs!Precious Little Hand
I think he looks like Andy already(:



"I knew it was a BOY!"

Celebrating at lunch with our small group
Another girl in our LIFE group found out what she was having the day before me, so two of the girls got balloons (a blue and pink one for each girl) and you had to write on there who you thought was having which... I think about 8 of them guessed me right!



Thanks to my wonderful family and friends for making last Thursday such a special day! We are beyond blessed and just can't believe we are getting to experience this wonderful gift. Clearly, not in my timing, but in HIS PERFECT timing- and now I couldn't imagine it any other way!
"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps." Proverbs 16:9








6 comments:

julie said...

Yay! Ryder is the most precious child I have ever seen!

The Burgess Family said...

Let me just tell you that little boys are soooo great! They like to cuddle and are super sweet. Clayton's favorite phrase right now is "I love you!" We're so excited for you guys.

Audrey said...

We're so excited for you!! Boys are so much fun! We will continue to pray for the continued development of Ryder and your health during the last 1/2 of your pregnancy. Love the sweet pics!

Chandler said...

I'm celebrating with you in Orlando! Love you!

Susan said...

How cute that your mom had a party! That's really neat. I'm so excited for you Ash!

th77hunter said...

That is so wonderful...what a blessing! There is such a sweet relationship between mommies and their boys:) I love the name...we actually thought of that exact name for Taylor.What are the odds? My dad's name is Bill and we just like the name Ryder...but Taylor won out for us esp. since we were discussing what went best with Trevor.:)