3.06.2009

It's a........

BOY!!! William "Ryder" McMakin is a BIG boy already! The u/s tech said it was the longest legs she had ever seen! Between Andy and I (not to mention our dads and my brothers) the poor guy doesn't have a chance of being a normal size. Good thing I like big boys!(: More importantly, Ryder is very healthy and we couldn't be more thankful. Yesterday felt like Christmas....we celebrated all day long with family and friends! Pics to follow soon! Thank you Lord for this precious gift!

12 comments:

lsnellings said...

That is wonderful news! I don't have any myself but I have heard that little boys are so special! And full of energy!

Ashley Turnbull said...

Oh, how fun! Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys and what a fun name! I totally feel the celebration and am jumping with excitement for you, too!!!

We'll blog ourselves silly about Ryder and Kate :) Hang in there and can't wait to see the pictures!!!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

congrats on Ryder! such a cute name and you are right....he will surely be a big boy! so much fun!!! i'm a bit shocked that it's a boy though!

Sarah said...

You are going to LOVE having a boy!!! They are so much fun. I wouldn't trade mine for anything in the world!!! :)

The Deaton's said...

Congratulations! I called your mother today and said, What is it??? She said we have something that you don't have...its a boy! We are so excited for you. I am glad all is well and we are praying for you and Andy that Ryder will continue to grow and that your pregnacy will progress without any complications.

Lauren Baum Malbrough said...

I am SO happy for you Ashley! I love that name, too. You need to write a post about how you chose it! He will be so precious!

Sue said...

Congratulations! It is so fun to be the mom of a little boy...I am so in love with mine! (of course, I don't really have anything to compare it to!) So happy for y'all!

julie said...

Thank you so much for the pregnancy tracker :) I can't wait to meet the most precious baby boy, with the longest legs I've ever seen.

Chandler said...

What a miracle! Adam and I rejoice with you and we cannot wait to meet this big boy!! We love you both so much. BTW: I love his name. Can't wait to see you!!

Shannon said...

Congrats Ashley! I love the name. Hannah Grace is a big girl too, so maybe they can date one day :)

Teresa said...

How exciting Ashley! I love the name too!

Maggie Pelton said...

Sorry I'm so late on the comment! I haven't been on the computer. Congratulations!!! I LOVE his name! Guess we were all wrong on the sex!

Too funny that he's so big!