I was feeling all nostalgic yesterday when Andy turned 30...for some reason, more so than when I hit the big 3-0 back in December. I was listening to the Tim McGraw song quoted above and just reminded me that we're here, in our 30's, the 20's are gone forever...the "newlywed days" are officially over now that we've had a kid and hit 30 and will celebrate 7 years of marriage in the fall. Ahh, I feel old. BUT, at the same time, I'm so incredibly happy and blessed at this stage of my life and am so thankful to be able to celebrate Andy's 30 years on this earth and pray the Lord blesses him with many more!
The DAY BEFORE Andy's bday I decided I wanted to compile a little booklet of "30 people that Love you"...thank goodness for email and facebook and the fact that Andy's loved by so many friends it was actually really easy to pull together...and he loved it!









1 comment:
Hey Ashley,
I just came across your blog for this first time and I love the book you made. What did you put inside though. Pictures of the people and why they love Andy? I think that would be a cute idea to do for my husband.
Post a Comment