Thankful we serve a Living God, who gave us The Living Word, that we have the privilege to know and serve Him on this earth! Hope you and your family had a great Easter celebrating our RISEN Lord and Savior!
"Dad, please don't be mad at me, I kind of dig being out of my polo's for change"
"Mom, I'm sorry that it took 3 people to get me dressed...I"m happy now though"

"How many more of these things do I have to smile for?"

"haha...Aunt Jules can barely hold me because I'm such a wiggle worm now!"
"Mom, I'm sorry that it took 3 people to get me dressed...I"m happy now though"
"How many more of these things do I have to smile for?"

"haha...Aunt Jules can barely hold me because I'm such a wiggle worm now!"














2 comments:
too cute! love the post. I love the outfit. He looks like a baby, nothing wrong with that!
I'm lovin the little dressy outfit on little man! He is so stinkin cute! And cute little tall socks and white shoes. Miss seeing you Ryder! Come over and play! we have a baby swing! :) But right now it is filled with pollin.
Post a Comment