4.07.2010

Because I don't have enough pictures....

..My mom, Ryder and I met up with my friend Lauren and her little girl, Caroline at the botanical gardens to take some more pics- I've officially decided that you really can't have too many pictures of your children-right?!! We got lots of good ones...and some great pre-engagement pics of Ryder and Caroline...we're starting this arranged marriage thing early! Sorry, I realize this is about 15 pics more than you cared to see...










working on my plank for yoga class....

BELOW:
Ryder- "Mom, why is Caroline trying to hold my hand? She's so silly!"
Caroline "Mom, why won't Ryder let me hold his hand? I thought he loved me?"
I've heard the questions will start very early......

Below: Ryder's getting ready for worship at Oak Mtn....










6 comments:

Jason and Laura Brantley said...

ryder could be the cutest and happiest kid ever!

Kimmie said...

awww, the pics turned out GREAT!!! wish i could have made it. maybe next time!

"don't be thinking you are going to steal caroline away from me, Ryder!"

--Isaac

Lauren said...

ashley! friend, i love your blog and i have to come out in the open about it! ryder is such a sweet gift from the Lord. he is ADORABLE! i see so much of you and andy in him! i am so happy for you. joy is written all over your face! i miss you.
LOVE,
Lauren Dooley

Heather said...

Precious! I didn't know Ryder had an arranged marriage, too! If things work out as planned, Madeline will be the future Mrs. Luke Lowry some time in the next couple of decades. ;-)

Leslie Harwell said...

Ash, these are great pics! They are going to make a very cute couple! Ryder so stinkin cute!

Beth said...

These are adorable. I love the one of Ryder worshipping! Too cute.