5.11.2010

9 months!

I've been trying to sit down to blog for weeks but haven't been able to find the time...life has been crazy lately...a good crazy...but just lot's going on! Here's a quick update on us....

  • Ryder turned 9 months a few weeks ago...he's 29in long (80%)and 21lbs (50%) so he's growing like crazy. He is SOOOO much fun right now...into everything and quite a handful...but at least he's a happy handful!
  • We went to the beach last week and he loved it..he really liked eating the sand...I'll post pics on that soon
  • Besides having mental breakdowns here and there, Ashley Mac's is going really well! We have a TON going on so it's all we can do to keep up with it...I guess it's a good problem to have so I won't complain(: My latest project has been working on our new website..check it out www.ashleymacs.com and I have a new blog on there (says Ashley's Kitchen Notes) so for you blog lovers, please visit me there and give me some ideas of cooking related topics you would be interested in reading about(: I'm going to try and write a post once a week on there so I need some ideas!

Loves to swing!!!!

I caught him trying to open the drawer.....

He loves to sleep on his bumper pads..how cute is that?!


I wish I had his plump lips..no fair







Eating fish for the first time...he wasn't quite sure what to think of it...but i'm definitely gonna force it on him...my kids MUST like seafood...babyfood recipes on the new amacs blog if you want to check it out





1 comment:

Leslie Harwell said...

Ash, I could eat him up! So cute! Probably my favorite age was from about 8 months to like 16 months. The crib pics are so funny. And Love the picture of him in the little button down polo and pants. Precious!