Anyways, I know everyone says it, but this age is the BEST! He's sooo much fun...giggling and playing and staying put! He sits up like a champ now, eats everything (but his green peas, as you can see below!), wiggles and TRYS to crawl but thankfully that has not taken full effect yet!
2.10.2010
"Yes! My son's not gonna be a shrimp afterall!"- andymac
Yes, in case you didn't know....Andy was starting to be very concerned that somehow Ryder was going to be a "shrimp"! He's been in the 50% in weight and height at his max....somewhere between his 4month appt and now he hit a growth spurt.. 18lbs (70%) and 27 1/2 in (95%)!! I think I was more excited to tell Andy about it than I really cared about it myself. Ha!
Anyways, I know everyone says it, but this age is the BEST! He's sooo much fun...giggling and playing and staying put! He sits up like a champ now, eats everything (but his green peas, as you can see below!), wiggles and TRYS to crawl but thankfully that has not taken full effect yet!









Anyways, I know everyone says it, but this age is the BEST! He's sooo much fun...giggling and playing and staying put! He sits up like a champ now, eats everything (but his green peas, as you can see below!), wiggles and TRYS to crawl but thankfully that has not taken full effect yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I'm so glad he's not going to be a shrimp! he sure wouldn't look right with the 2 of you if he was!!
On another note...where is your bedding from? I love the green and white damask.
He's such a cuttie pie!!
Deb
What a sweetie! Cute swing picture. As you said, fun fun age!
darn it. steven was hoping for a midget.;)
such a cutie!!
Our soon would be the shrimp!! Poor guy is in the 10th percentile for weight and height!!!! sad for him :). We expected it though!! look at me! we are just praying Claire doesn't pass him...how awful would that be!
Post a Comment