Cutest little boy ever!Can't wait to have him all weekend!Cookie (granny)
AH! Those pictures are GREAT! How can you not squish their cheeks all day long? He is so adorable. Hope y'all are doing great!
I cannot wait to meet him!! Only 2 more days! Can't wait to see you too!!!
haha! is he gearing up for his own birthday party this summer?! love those cute little cheeks. come over and we'll squeeze both of their cheeks together.;)
great pics! I just can't believe how big he's getting! Too stinking cute!Deb
Love the pic of him looking at the snow. Too funny! He looks so handsome in his big boy clothes. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cutest little boy ever!
Can't wait to have him all weekend!
Cookie (granny)
AH! Those pictures are GREAT! How can you not squish their cheeks all day long? He is so adorable. Hope y'all are doing great!
I cannot wait to meet him!! Only 2 more days! Can't wait to see you too!!!
haha! is he gearing up for his own birthday party this summer?! love those cute little cheeks. come over and we'll squeeze both of their cheeks together.;)
great pics! I just can't believe how big he's getting! Too stinking cute!
Deb
Love the pic of him looking at the snow. Too funny! He looks so handsome in his big boy clothes. :)
Post a Comment