This is not a cooking blog nor will become an Ashley Mac's blog...but because I can't seem to keep up with 2 blogs (need to delete the Amacs one because I NEVER post on it..oops) I wanted to post about what we're up to for Valentines Day - If you live in Bham or know people that do, check out our cupcakes, truffles, or brownies for a great gift!
See and hear about our Cupcakes on the local ABC facebook page- scroll down to the bottom of this link to see our clip. For you Bama AX's, you can also see Holley Johnson on here because she did a segment a few days after me.
http://www.facebook.com/talkofalabama
And, if you want to cook Valentines for your sweetheart here are some ideas from a cooking segment we did last week.
http://cfc.abc3340.com/videoondemand.cfm?id=58279&category=toa
2.08.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment