10.06.2008

Doctor Update

After a month off I finally went back to the dr. today. At first we got good news from the ultrasound.. that the cysts were gone and I could start the follistim shots tonight. But then we received a call this afternoon that said my blood results came back and my estrodiol and FSH levels were too high to start treatments (which basically means my ovaries haven't recovered from the shots I took last month). I was pretty bummed because I am just ready to get going again. At least when I am taking the shots I feel like I am doing something about it - being pro-active I guess. So I am probably exactly where God wants me to be... completely and utterly dependent on him because there is nothing that I can do.

Andy and I are heading to the beach Wednesday for a few days and we are SOOO excited about it! We were going to have to come back 2 days early to go to the doctor if I was taking the shots.. so at least we get an extended vacation now(:

1 comment:

Deb said...

I'm sitting at my computer soooo wishing we were there with you. Heavens knows I could use a tan. I hope you have great weather and can lay out and go on long walks. Love you a WHOLE LOT!!!!!!!