

Pic Below is from the gameday set after the game.... Saban was like 5 feet from us and he turned around and gave us a thumbs up... it was so cool! I am definitely a big Saban fan now.. it took me a while.. I guess I was just waiting for him to start winning..

How about that game?!! Andy and I went over Saturday morning with my parents and brothers, Tyler and Sam. We had such a blast and were thoroughly enjoying wearing our white in the "blackout".
If you watch the food network then you will recognize the guy in the first pic below, Jamie Deen (Paula Deen's son). I get REALLY excited when I see a "celebrity".. no matter what caliber. However, food network stars rank pretty high on my list! I've met Emeril, Tyler Florence, Paula, and now Jamie! I got all flustered and was like "hi, um, I own a catering business.. i'm a big fan.. uh, I met your mom once... so, can I get a picture with you?"... I'm such a dork. He was so nice and down-to-earth though. He asked what kind of catering we do and didn't seem like he was in any hurry!
Not only did my mom wear this glove all day.. but she used it to it's fullest.. waving at every GA car driving by..
Andy and Patrick (one of our good friends from church)

Not only did my mom wear this glove all day.. but she used it to it's fullest.. waving at every GA car driving by..
Andy and Patrick (one of our good friends from church)





7 comments:
Ashley! you make me laugh! I am so glad Athens was so eventful for you! I am jealous! i wish i could have been there. We should catch up soon!
Love you!
tina
your mom told us all in bible study what big celebrity stalkers yall are!! glad yall had fun...those are best kind of games to be at - night game, great football...well except i would have rather seen Auburn playing that well instead of Alabama!!
So cool you met Jamie Deen! I had no idea y'all were in Athens! Hope you are doing well. Roll Tide!!!!
Roll Tide Ashley! That is cool that you met Jamie Deen - I would have ask for a pic as well. Hope yall had fun today at the game (although it was a totally different game than the GA game).
lovin' the pics. you and jamie were just so cute!! i love the excited smile on your face. i also love your mom's hand. hilariuos!!
Roll Tide! LOVE the pics and am so jealous you got to go to the game! love you!
How cool are you that you met Jamie Deen! It seems like 10 years ago when we met Tyler Florence at the cookoff. Are you turning into a chef stalker?
Post a Comment