Andy and I just celebrated our 5th Anniversary smacked in between 2 fun trips... first off we went to the beach for 5 days- the weather was absolutely perfect and makes me only want to go in October! We ate amazing food (my new favorite place in Orange Beach is Cosmos if you haven't been... I got grilled shrimp over roasted red pepper risotto and a black cherry mojito- amazing!)... I also finished 1 and 1/2 books and got too much sun.. the best!
After that we were home for a weekend and celebrated our actual Anniversary (October 18th) in T-Town for the Ole Miss game... then 4 days later we packed up and headed to Waynesville, North Carolina (near Highlands) with my cousin, Lauren, and her husband, Cameron. We stayed for a few days at his parents Mt. home (where the trees were at their peak and so pretty!) then drove over to Knoxville for the UT game... ROLL TIDE!
So now here we are, heading into the Holiday Season with Ashley Mac's.. so we won't be going anywhere for a while.. and not sleeping much either... but it has been such a fun fall and I'm thankful we get to take advantage of such a fun stage of life with just the two of us-it kind of makes me not want to grow up(:







6 comments:
Oh FUN Ashley! I don't know how you do it! Having your own business and being able to take roadtrips, I'm impressed. =) Looks like ya'll had a good time. The beach and Highlands, NC are two of my favorites places!
I've been wondering what you've been up to. It looks like you had so much fun. I love you and want to talk soon.
My parents live in Waynesville! Those pictures look VERY familiar. It is beautiful there. I love visiting. It is actually snowing today :) Glad you had great trips!
so fun! happy belated anniversary!
I am glad yall had fun! That is so cool you got to go to the GA game and TN game (and they were both wins so that is great too)! So glad I got to hang with you today! Love ya!
So glad you had fun. I'm curious though...what happens with Andy after the 60 years? Are you done with him after that? Just wondering. ha!! Still wish we could have been with ya'll at the beach. My heart had a little pang in it when I saw the balcony picture. Soooo pretty!
Post a Comment