4.09.2012

If you ever go to Napa....

....take your hubby... and 6 amazing friends........rent a limo for the day to take you around to the wineries which provides for lots of togetherness...and lots of wine drinking...
...take a tour of a winery so you can learn all about the deliciousness your drinking...
...make sure you take some comedians with you......
....stop to pose for pictures.....

....wear your shades so you can fit in with all the A-Listers that you might spot around town...
...rent a nice cozy house so you can all be together after a rough day in wine country.....


Indulge in the amazing food at Bouchon......

...Go on an olive oil tour and tasting.....
....and a wine pairing complete with Duck Confit
If blogger wasn't such a pain to upload pics to then I would add more of the 450 I took....but I guess you can get the idea from above.....a trip you should definitely put on your bucket list if you haven't been!

1 comment:

Maggie Pelton said...

Can we please talk about jealous? That looks like so much fun. Your friends look like a blast and you're all so sticking cute!