4.24.2012

Best Kid CD's Ever!

I found these amazing cd's from, what else, another blog! So, I thought I would share because seriously, I can't even tell you how much I'm obsessed with them! They are called Seeds Family Worship and it is all scripture put to music....they are the most precious songs in the world. Some of them can be cheesey...but for the most part I love them as much as Ryder does. And it just melts my heart when I hear Ry in the back seat singing scripture....and like I said, it's just as good for me as it is for him! (I probably need to hear it more...in fact, I find myself driving around town listening to them with no kids in the car)
So Ryder now can quote/sing several Bible verses all by himself. Love it.
Ok, so, now you MUST go buy them(:

You can read about the ministry here and see all they have to offer
http://www.seedsfamilyworship.net/about/

I paid a lot more than this but just saw these on sale!!! Might go ahead and get the rest of them now!
http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/product/1288062971?item_no=CD04429&event=CF

3 comments:

Cammie said...

Yay! I am so excited to see this! I have been looking for some new CD's to listen to in the car with Shaan. We have been listening to Cedarmont Kids forever, and I'm ready for a change (they're great, I just need some variety)! Can't wait to check them out!

Taylor said...

thank you for sharing this! I am so excited about it. These are awesome!

Kimmie said...

Steven has been telling me to get these ever since he rode with Andy to T-town. Guess they didn't just listen to sports on the way. I just ordered the first CD.
...warning, if this is ALL my kids want to listen to for a long long time i may come back and haunt you. :)