He smiles all the time! Today he chuckled at me several times and I wish I could have stopped time and done that all day long!
In between smiles...he spits up...what must be gallons of milk! Anyone else have babies that did this? I am not kidding, I can't take 5 steps without having a burp cloth handy...it's amazing he's so fat.
Ok, so maybe he doesn't smile all the time....he cries between 2-7 on and off (and 30 minute cat naps here and there) and I am so ready to get him on a nap schedule. He naps great if we are in the car, in the stroller, or doing anything but in the house trying to take a nap! I'm not sure what's up with that...but he sleeps from 7-7 at night so I can't complain too much.
We had a little photo session in the front yard while our azaleas are in bloom...it's much easier to take pics of him than a 2 yr old, that's for sure.








3 comments:
sweet sweet pics! 4 months is when he brought Judah home...this post brought back memories...even the spit-up :-)
Sounds like the two cousins have a lot in common! The smiles, the laughs, the constant spit up...it's all the same around our house!
And, you've managed to inspire me once again. I think I'm going to take Baby D out for a photo op this afternoon. :)
Oh my goodness! Adorable pics! You've got some handsome fellas!!
Post a Comment