Made thousands of mushroom puffs....
potty trained little man...I mean, attempted...
loaded up 45 cakes traveling to a client in Chattanooga....
tried to keep Ryder from terrorizing Jackson (no, I did not know Ryder had climbed in his crib while I was in the kitchen)
decorated a tree (which I wish I had a good pic but I scored on restoration hardware ornaments last xmas for 75% off so I spent $100 for all new ornaments and got my dream of an elegant monochromatic tree. and the little birds were like $1 on sale at At Home last year)
we baked lots...Ryder absolutely loves to cook..it is such a fun thing to do together
tried to go into work every spare second to help out all my little elves (or reindeers) as much as I could between juggling a 2yr old and a 4 week old...we have the best employees ever.
had some professional pics taken of the boys....

made 45 dozen tart shells.....
took Ry to see HO HO with his best bud
No pics of hosting Christmas Eve for 12 of Andy's family members.Giano Marco's for my Bday.
Julie's house for Andy's mom's bday.
Grandmother's house Christmas Lunch.
Mom's house Christmas Dinner.






1 comment:
love this post! you are superwoman :-) Roll Tide!
Post a Comment