12.13.2011

One Month

so I forgot a minor post....poor second child already gets the shaft...I'm sure most of you know by now but Jackson was born 2 weeks early on Nov 15....7lb 15oz and 21 1/4 in. We are so in love and all my fears of being able to love another child as much as Ryder are over(:

I was totally unprepared for a rough labor because Ryder's was a piece of cake...this one was just long and then my epidural wore off so I felt way more than I wanted to and was screaming like you see in the movies...not that I ever considered natural labor but I sure won't now.
8 days old on Thanksgiving Day (below)....so much to be thankful for!

first family of four photo...

Ryder is such a great big brother!

this sweet little newborn outfit is already too small! how sad!
Already got our bama gear of course! Has anyone noticed that I have a child every year we go to the Nat'l Champ game? I guess I better keep pushing these munchkins out for the sake of alabama football...(andy's dying for me to go the game with him but how could I leave this precious little face already?!!)



3 comments:

Jason and Laura Brantley said...

I was just about to call you and tell you that I can't believe you hadn't posted anything about Jackson so I was happy to see his sweet little face when in pulled your blog up just now!

Heather said...

So precious! Can't wait to see him again and get Jackson & Baby D set up for a playdate.

Maggie Pelton said...

Clearly I'm the last person on the planet to find out. Congrats. He really is adorable!!!