1.13.2012

Jackson's nursery

I know I know...3 posts in one week..not sure what's gotten into me!

So here are pics of little Jackson's nursery. Having the same sex twice in a row has been quite convenient I must say. We used all the same furniture and bedding from Ryder's room. This time, we're in a different house so it has a different look already bc of that...and we had the room painted Iced Blue by BM (although I got the painter to mix it with a half gallon of white because it was too bright at first), got a great painting from my cousin that you'll see below, and a few other little things. I love how clean and simple it is. (too bad most of the time it has a play mat, bouncy seat, and all the other baby necessities that clutter it up!)


Same above the crib thing I made for Ry's room...and then Andy's mom just changed out the panel with Jackson's monogram on the bumper pads.


Love the elephant painting my cousin did!! she's super talented...check out her website and she has stuff on etsy! http://barclaygreshamart.com/
And the cutest part of the whole room.....

I'm not gonna lie....I would love to do a girl nursery one day

***Another new post below

3 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

The room looks great and he really is sooo cute!!!

Maggie Pelton said...

It looks great. I love the paint color. I have the same book rack that's always been in the girls room but I never thought to put it over the changing table. Great idea. I moved it out bc I didn't think I had enough wall space in their room. Hopefully it will be resurrected in NIs room.

Maggie Pelton said...

Where did u get your rug. I'm on the hint for rugs for lots of rooms. There's not a home goods here. I may need to head up to Chicago.