9.04.2011

Two and Three

We finally got Ryder his 2 yr doc appt. I am so thankful to have a healthy child for now. I keep hearing of so many people that have children with health issues and I just can't imagine how hard that must be. Anyways, he is 30.5 lbs (80%) and 36in long (92%)...no shocker that we have a big boy. Although Andy's still convinced he needs to be in the 99% for both...I believe his comment when I told him the stats was "that's good...he's getting there" LOL

He looks like such a big boy here...funny to compare him to other pics I have of him the same week in a jon jon and his passy which he looks much more like a baby in!
showing me his "boo boo" from getting his finger pricked
Finger painting at my parents house (I let him do all the messy stuff over there!!)
And the "THREE" from my title is for....Happy third trimester to me! In some ways I can't believe i'm on the homestretch..in other ways I feel like I've been pregnant FOREVER!!!! Unfortunately my belly is larger than it appears here...either Jackson is bigger or I forgot how gigantic I got with Ryder....

1 comment:

Maggie Pelton said...

Seriously, can y'all get any cuter?!