9.25.2011
2 reason's to love fall....
1. Alabama Football!!!! Went to our first game of the season (and definitely my last...I am already uncomfortable which doesn't bode well for me considering I still have 9 more weeks!) Terrible pic of me in all my 31 week glory...not to mention sweating for 2 hours through the first half..thankfully the second half was a little cooler.
2. Fall decorating. Already got my white pumpkins and then I saw this little "craft" in a mag and figured it was one that I should attempt. I have no business blogging about anything "crafty" but I had to share this for anyone who is like me and doesn't like crafts that take more than 10 minutes...so here ya go..not to mention it was super cheap. Glass vases at the $1 store and the wheat for $3.50 a bundle at Publix. So the first pic took me a little over my 10 minute max..was planning on doing 15 of them for tables at Ashley Mac's...but decided to go with the second pic and throw them all in the vase


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment