8.26.2011

My favorite little boy.....

Here's my little wild man!!! He's talking a ton now and I love that we can carry on "conversations" that always leave me laughing. I have got to start writing stuff down because I have a horrible memory!
So, I was SO proud of myself and totally racked up at a consignment sale yesterday! (And I don't really do consignment sales bc they make me crazy but this one is really small and everything is super nice instead of lot's of junk) If you live in Bham, it's the Hope for Gabe sale hosted at a house in Mt Brook (English Village)- let me know if you want the details but it is today and tomorrow too. Anyways, I found these adorable cowboy boots for $9!!! Not to mention a brand new pair of Sperry's for $12, several Jon Jon's and some stuff for baby #2 also.
He likes the boots!!!!
McWane Center with Caroline.....he looked up at me and said "I wanna hold Caroline's hand" with no prompting! melt!!!



Cooking with Momma...he LOVES to cook- literally, I can't be in the kitchen without me....maybe he'll take over Ashley Mac's one day???!!!!
We've enjoyed the pool a lot during this HOT summer...he looks like such a big boy here!!
Ashley Mac's is going to be featured in Taste of the South magazine in their Holiday issue (Dec/Jan)....they are featuring our Red Velvet Cake recipe and our White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies. Ryder was the star and was in heaven as he licked icing and ate cookies for 45 minutes while they snapped pictures! I was supposed to be icing this Red Velvet Cake while looking at the camera and also trying to get Ryder to smile....that was hard work! Don't worry, this pic will not be in the mag! ha!
Lovin' on baby Jackson!
Sweet boy! I know he needs a haircut....but I can't bring myself to take him yet! Sometimes it curls up so cute and I kind of like the raggedy look....but we might be getting close to mulletish so I guess I should consider taking the plunge soon....

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

haha. that first picture of him is hilarious!!! we love our RyRy too!