3.16.2011

Catching up....

It seems I'm always playing catch up on here....for some reason i've been terrible about taking pictures lately so that hasn't helped the cause either. I would love to have a personal photographer that would capture all of our precious moments! And someone to put them on the blog for me too- ha!

Ryder's first ice cream cone- a huge mess but worth it
(don't feel sorry for the kid though- he's had more cupcakes than most kids have in a lifetime)
Speaking of messes....oatmeal for breakfast is a nightmare!
Andy and I ventured off to the ATL Saturday to go to Scott's Antique market...if you've never been it's totally worth the trip....I was in heaven...Andy on the other hand, I'm sure it was his version of hell. But he sure was a great hubby to join me!
Ryder and I drove up to Chattanooga for the day with my mom to visit my brother and his family. We went to the Aquarium which Ryder loved. Andy was hoping he would like the sharks or something "manly". But nope, I had to give an honest report that the butterflies were indeed his favorite.
Sweet Uncle Sam carried/chased Ryder through the whole 2 hours of the Aquarium. The child refuses to sit in a stroller anymore!
Maybe some more posts coming....been cooking lots and have some recipes to share if I can get motivated!

2 comments:

Maggie Pelton said...

I thought about going to Scott's but I dont need anything right now so I resisted. I would love some new recipes!! Ryder is a cutie and that first ice cream cone is huge!!

Deb said...

Did you get anything at Scott's? So glad y'all got to get away for a quick trip, and also fun getting to go to the aquarium. I just can't believe how big Ryder is getting. Craziness!