Here's a few pics of my bundle of JOY.... this little guy makes me melt all day long. He has his "terrible two's" (that no one tells you really starts at 18 months) moments for sure but not that many yet so I'm enjoying this stage so much! I thank the Lord for him everyday and he is a daily reminder of God's provision for our family. When I start to wander or doubt God's goodness or plan I can just look at Ryder and see God's faithfulness!
Take notice of his curls....because Andy made me get them cut off yesterday..sigh..





***Another new post below if you missed it!
3 comments:
That little guy is so stinking cute!!! Is he really 18 months...can't be...he was just born like yesterday!!!! Craziness! You gotta post pictures of the haircut. :)
Ash I just LOVE him! ADORABLE!! So glad you updated.
Love, love, love these pictures!!
Post a Comment