Ryder "made" this at mothers day out! How cute is that?
Terrible pic but there's the tree! I'm going to be so sad when I don't get to plug those lights up every morning!
I copied this magnolia wreath out of southern living...it was SUPER easy and took me about 20 minutes...which is about the only kind of crafty project I can handle! this is after it was in our warm house for 4 or 5 days and the leaves started to curl and turn brown but I think I like it even better this way (before pic is down the post a few)
Once again, I'm a copycat....saw this in the Potter Barn mag and this one also took only about 20 minutes (and the only money I spent was on the ribbon and the spray paint)- I have a magnolia tree in our yard so that made it convenient!
How cute is he? Andy said "please don't ever put my son in rainbow pants and Uggs. ever.again." I mean come on...he's a one year old right?!!!!
Loving the tree! He's actually been really good about not yanking the ornaments off...
I'm obsessed with Davis Wholesale in downtown Bham....they have such unique stuff- especially for Xmas...anyways, I had been wanting a square wreath and they had tons...I had some ribbon and gold branch things so another quick and easy project! For some reason I was obsessed with wreaths this year...I actually bought reindeer moss to make some square ones of those but I ran out of time! Maybe next year!
Below is the magnolia wreath on the day I made it...before it got brown and curled...you can keep it looking green in fresh by just drenching the whole thing in water..but that's too much trouble and effort so I'll just stick with the rustic look!
Oh my gosh, he was the cutest thing when we went to Santa! He did not know quite what to think! He kept looking back at him like "who are you?"!!!
Dollar Tree has awesome just plain ball ornaments so I got several packs of silver and mixed it with some sparkly pears that I already had.
My colorless mantle....I'll have to throw some color up there next year!
Hardly did anything in the kitchen but here's a peak!
Now, I'm just counting down the hours til December 23rd at 6pm when Ashley Mac's closes for 4 whole days and the Christmas orders all OVER!!! It's been completely insane! I'm still trying to get a good pic of Ryder for a Christmas card but time is running out!
Hope you and your family are enjoying this wonderful Season to remember Christ and how he came to earth to rescue us! Wow- we are so blessed!





2 comments:
I miss you...stop running such a successful business!!!
I agree Laura! Geez Ash!!!
Post a Comment