12.11.2010

FREE cards!!


Thanks to several of my friends for blogging/informing me about FREE Christmas Cards from Shutterfly, we just might have a Christmas card this year! I've actually been thinking about our card since before Thanksgiving and here we are mid December and I just haven't had a spare minute to figure out what I'm doing. Oh, and somehow I lost my battery charger for my camera. So i've been taking pics with the iphone for 3 months. Gotta get my mom to come take a pic of the munchkin.

Anyways, I've always loved shutterfly. I've been using it to upload, print and order my pics for years. The picture at the top is our Christmas card from last year...yes, from Shutterfly! And I LOVED it. Of course I did have a pretty cute little guy to work with (not to mention a great photographer! Check Rachel out!)

I am pleasantly surprised at how many baby announcements I've gotten lately that I see and think "Wow, that is such an elegant/sweet card!" and then turn it over (thinking I would see a fancy smancy designers name)....but nope, it's shutterfly! Nice Shutterfly. Way to keep up with the Joneses! http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/birth-announcements
I've ordered at least 3 or 4 Christmas cards over the years. I'm super impressed by all their new designs! I love all of the monogram ones that are so classy and look like they came from a swanky boutique! http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards
I've made several calendars for people and keep meaning to make more..maybe I'll try that again this year! http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/desk-calendars
Last year I made mugs for our Dads with Ryder's pic on them...I made one for Andy for Father's day too

Thanks Shutterfly for doing an awesome promo and I hope it get's you lot's of biz because you deserve it!

Now, if I can just get a pic and have time to address them?!!! the verdict is still out....


No comments: