9.22.2010

Non-Stop.....

...pretty much describes our life lately. I hate to answer people with "really busy" when they ask how we're doing but I can't seem to come up with a better description. It's been a very difficult few weeks trying to get our new store open...physically, emotionally, spiritually....we're exhausted in every way. I can't remember another time in my life when I've felt this overwhelmed. I question multiple times a day if this is what we are supposed to be doing and for some reason the Lord keeps leading us to continue.....not just to continue....but to hold on for dear life because the business is growing so fast that we can barely hang on! Someday's I think "this is what I was made to do" and other days I think "how did I get myself into this?"!! Struggling to trust the Lord and believe that His plan is perfect.

Anyways, if you live in Birmingham we're going to have our "Open House" for the new store this Saturday from 10-4.....lot's of free food, cupcake decorating station for the kids, free t-shirts etc so come by if you can! (and if I look like I haven't slept all week...at least you'll know why!)

I'll leave some pics of the one thing that has kept me smiling all week! So thankful for my sweet mom who has kept Ryder for me everyday this week while I've been working! So glad that he loves his Cookie so much...and Andy's mom (Kaki) is coming this weekend to watch him...what would we do without our wonderful mom's?!!!!




2 comments:

Deb said...

Bless your heart....I'm tired for you. I'm glad everything is coming together. I'll be praying for you and Andy that the Lord will give you both sustaining strength while you're on this wild ride! Before you know it, January will be here and hopefully you'll get some much needed and much deserved rest. I know this great little place you can get away to in Arkansas. hehe. Hang in there friend! :)

Leslie Harwell said...

Ash, been praying and thinking about you! So excited about the new store opening and cant wait to eat there. I feel like it was just yesterday that you had your grand opening in Bluff Park. Where does time go? We are so proud of yall and cant wait to see what all God has in store for you and Ashley Macs. Hopefully we can stop by Saturday! :) Get some rest!!!