Today we said goodbye to our home of almost 7 years! We came home from our honeymoon to this condo and began our life as a married couple, Ashley Mac's was started in this TINY kitchen, I found out I was pregnant with Ryder here and finally brought our long awaited child home in our arms....so many wonderful memories...lots of laughs and lots of tears...lots of ups and lots of downs. So thankful for all of it.
I feel like we said goodbye to our "newlywed" chapter today...definitely bittersweet. But excited for the next chapter too!
On another note, packing with a one year old crawling around is not easy....but much more fun!.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)





2 comments:
Sad! i am going to miss that condo! I am excited about seeing the new house! Post pics as soon as you can! I am praying for ya'll and all the crazy things you have going on in your life! Love you!
I'm sad too! We also had A LOT of good times with ya'll in that condo! So happy ya'll are moving to a place that more fits your stage in life. We'll just have to make some memories there too. SOOO looking forward to this weekend!
Post a Comment