10.09.2010

We love fall!!!

Just like all of you I'm sure, I LOVE this time of year! There is something so exciting and refreshing about the change of the seasons...isn't amazing how the Lord created it that way?!! We are especially thankful this fall- we are finally in a house after several years of waiting. We had originally started looking at houses about 2 1/2 years ago but the Lord led us to put that on hold as we grew our business. I will be the first to admit I was not very patient. I whined to Andy all the time! It was my first lesson in real submission...which I failed miserably at. I guess the Lord is teaching me patience as the first 2 big things in our marriage I had to wait years for (a child first, then a house)!!! Guess I should go ahead and plan on waiting a few years for whatever it is that I want next..ha!

Anyways, all that to say, it's been so much fun to have a front door to decorate, a mantle (yay for hanging stockings on a real mantle!!ha!), and a deck with a gorgeous fenced in back yard. I could not be more thankful..needless to say, I am completely in love with our new place. It's more than I deserve. And on a practical note, it's less than a mile from our new store, wholefoods, publix, my grandparents house, aunts house, cousins house, and the summit...ahhh, convenience...that could be my new idol!
When I put these on the front steps and sat Ryder down with them, I realized that he had probably never seen one! He was loving them! I've been buying white pumpkins for years, but just now bought my first grey one which I love!!! Wish I had gotten more because now there already gone!
A deck and a backyard that we enjoy everyday!!!
Pumpkin Creamcheese Muffins that are to die for...I'll probably post the recipe on the Amacs blog soon....About this time of year I start getting a little obsessed with cooking with my pumpkin and butternut squash...Andy will be sick of both in a few weeks..ha!





No comments: